Tuesday, October 8, 2013

✿ LOTD 021 ✿

So the gatcha machines have always been one of my fav things to do in SL. I have tons of things sitting in my inventory that I cant possibly wear or even remember that I have them. These however are one of those things I will NOT forget. They have come up with some of the cutest fall shirts, and all can be found at the heritage gatcha fair!! There are two more I didn't picture but are sooooo cute as well!



Hair: [e] Falling - Brown 08 (retired)

Eyes: IKON Perspective Eyes - Hazel (S)

Necklace: ~ Kawaii ~ Purple Unicorn Necklace @ Candy Fair

Gum: [PF] Yum Bubblegum!

Horns: ~ Kawaii ~ Candy Horns (Blush and Black) @ Candy Fair

Shirts: Minuet - Autumn Tshirts for Heritage Gatcha (KID & BABY)

Pants: Little Closet - Medium Wash Jeans

Shoes: {Petite Bowtique} Tams Glitter - White RARE

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for blogging Minuet ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. your very welcome, hope you liked it! I love your stuff <3

    ReplyDelete