Thursday, October 24, 2013

✿ LOTD 033 ✿

So today's blog post won't be like most of the others I have written, but bare with me to get the dealio on all the cute things in the pic!

Have you ever had one of those days? One of those where you aren't sure if it's even worth logging in to begin with? Well I have had a few days like that recently, and I just gotta say, sometimes all you need is someone or SOMETHING that will listen to you when your sad. This has been my feel lately, so today I gathered all of my best friends for a meeting. They will always be there to listen to me no matter what happens. Sometimes making friends other than my stuffed animals feels like an interview process. I feel like I should fill out an application and wait for approval. I guess I am accepting applications if you want someone to listen to ya no matter what! BRING IT ON PEOPLE....lol Hope that any of you that are having a hard time, have some good friends like mine that will liste and make it worth your while     
❥ ɱ  ɨ Ƚ ɛ  ყ


Furniture Cuteness:

Bed: [*Art Dummy!] slumber. (bed-birch pink) RARE 
Paintings:Sway's WallArt [quote] photography 1 & Sway's WallArt [quote] heart  
Radio: Tee*fy Retro Portable Radio Lavender
Clock: [REZ by Jill] Animal Clocks - Rabbit
Candy: PILOT - Candy Bar Pretzels [Chocolate]
Lamp: * AR * - Little Ellie - Lamp
Nightstands: * AR * - Little Ellie - Nightstand
Name on Wall: Pink & Purple Letter Thingies (retired item)
Stuffed Friends: Pwnie's by ~silentsparrow~

My Cuteness:
Hair: >TRUTH< Danni - mocha
Jammies: {Petite Bowtique} Sheepy Jammies
Skin and Eyes: IKON & Mothergoose (Same as older posts)
Glasses: Reek Augie glasses (retired item)

No comments:

Post a Comment