Friday, October 4, 2013

✿ LOTD 018 ✿

Ooot Ooot!  Guess who got into the 2013 Candy Fair...this girl right here! Wow there is so much to look at there... I wanted this candy bucket so bad because its so cute and detailed! I love that it has all different kinds of candy in it (since I am a candy addict). So there is an aisle dedicated to just kids and has several stores on it. My allowance was running low so I only got to pick up some of the nail sets and the outfit. It all came together nicely though I think...


I wanted to give you a better idea how cute this candy bucket is, and they come in other styles, like a zombie, a skeleton and a pumpkin too. 



Hair: Wasabi Pills - Sugar Rush 

Skin: .::Mother Goose's::.Charmy(A)2

Eyes: IKON Perspective Eyes - Hazel

Outfit: {Glitter Outfitters}{Candy Inspector}{Toddleedoo} @ Candy Fair

Candy Bucket: Lark - Candy Bucket - Cat @ Candy Fair

Nails: {Petite Bowtique} Jelly Bean Nails ToddleeDoo @ Candy Fair

Necklace: ~Bebe'Licious~ Bottle Cap Necklace - Silver {And fly}




No comments:

Post a Comment