Wednesday, October 9, 2013

✿ LOTD 022 ✿

I know this is more of a summer outfit, but as I was organizing my inventory I found this and just had to share. Batman is one of my alltime fav characters, so this shirt suits me nicely! Not to mention the cute girly ruffles it has on the sides and the leopard purple they added in. Even though this comes in an outfit, I have my favorite things I wear with it, so I am wearing my tams shoes and my jean shorts!


Hair: >TRUTH< Danni - mocha

Eyes: IKON Perspective Eyes - Hazel (S)

Skin: .::Mother Goose's::.Charmy(A)2

Necklace: ~ Kawaii ~ Purple Unicorn Necklace @ Candy Fair

Shirt: {Glitter Outfitters}Leopard Batman Ruffle Top

Shorts: Little Closet - Stone Wash Denim Shorts 

Shoes: {Petite Bowtique} Tams Glitter - Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment