Friday, October 11, 2013

✿ LOTD 024 ✿

After Cheer Tryouts while I was waiting to see if I made it on the team or not, I could feel the air changing. The wind was nice and crisp, and the leaves were blowing about. Nothing says fall and comfort to me like the breeze in my hair. So after I found out I made the team, relief overcame me and I felt the need to find my comfy clothes. I just love this hoodie from TSK because its not quite a full sleeve, which means I can still wear it even when it warms up! The colors are amazing and it fits so well. The jeans even came with it!
I always find myself wearing my Tams lately, because they are the most comfy thing ever, PLUS they got glitter! White goes with everything right? lol


Hair: (epoque hair) Stabilizer I - Earth

Eyes: IKON Perspective Eyes - Hazel (S)

Skin: .::Mother Goose's::.Charmy(A)2

Hoodie and Jeans: That's So {Kyoot} - Taylor (White)

Shoes: {Petite Bowtique} Tams Glitter - White RARE

Necklace: [Celebrationz] Mustacheyness Necklace  (OLD GATCHA)

Headband: [MAGIC NOOK] Snow Baby Headband 

Bubblegum: [PF] Yum Bubblegum! (Static- Opaque - Color Change)

No comments:

Post a Comment