Sunday, October 13, 2013

✿ LOTD 025 ✿

I havent heard this song in forever, but today it popped in there again and I CANT get it out lol. I figured I would put a lil swag on for this post because well, why not? I have fallen in love with this style of coat lately, and this one has moustaches! The pants are too cute as well, hearts on them? WHY HASNT ANYONE DONE THIS BEFORE? I love love love patterned pants so these jumped right out at me. And what outfit would be complete without the perfect slip ons?? Sooooo many to choose from, I didn't just get this pair lol.



Hair: (fd) Jupiter Ponytail - Brunette 3

Skin: .::Mother Goose's::.Charmy(A)2

Eyes: IKON Perspective Eyes - Hazel (S)

Jacket: Vicarious Youth - Moustache Hoodie

Pants: {B.S} Heart Jeans - Denim

Shoes: {B.S} Slip-Ons Black

Necklace: [Celebrationz] Mustacheyness Necklace 

Earrings: .click. Stick-On Earrings #5

Bubblegum: [PF] Yum Bubblegum! (Static- Opaque - Color Change)

Phone: VCO - bunny phone (RARE1)



No comments:

Post a Comment