Friday, October 25, 2013

✿ LOTD 034 ✿

So I have decided recently that my blog is gonna be a lil different and more like an adult blog, asking questions and what not. Feel free to comment on your thoughts, even just leave a link to your blog if you post the answers there. With that being said....Today's topic is the dreaded inventory.

Some people are really good at staying organized. Me on the other hand, I AM SOOOO BAD at it. I mean, I like to have everything where I can find it, but before I was pretty busy with my future SL guy and work and OSE, but now things have calmed a bit and I stand here looking at my inventory thinking, OMG. 

So I have a few questions for you all. 
1. How often does the average person clean their invntory?
2. Do you have a specific way that you like to put things? 
3. How many items do you currently have? 
4. Do you still own anything from BEFORE toddleedoo days? 

SO Here are my answers....
1. I only clean my inventory when it gets to the point I scroll through it for like 10 minutes and still can't find that thing from that store I am looking for...lol THIS is killing me...

2. I put things in a weird order I think. I have things under what they are, such as clothes, body parts, all that good stuff. Then it is broken down by what it is...here is an example...PLUS I have weird eyes and if all the lettering is together I have a hard time seeing it, so I space things out haha


3. I currently have 14,763 items. I am sure I could take that WAY down if I actually sat down to do it and really went through it. I have however taken it down from 17,000 recently, so I am making some progress lol.

4. I do actually. I cant seem to get rid of some of my poses, or old furniture that I have had forever. I know that I wont use it, since the poses are all reg kid size, or tot sized but I cant bring myself to hit the delete button. I AM BAD about hoarding things I really dont need to keep. This includes Notecards, Landmarks, and Calling Cards.

So as you sit there today, and wonder if you should clean out your inventory, remember dont be like Miley and hoard things and never clean.....ITS BAD! hehehe...hope you all enjoyed it ❥ ɱ  ɨ Ƚ ɛ  ყ

So here's the picture of the day, and the details on tha cuteness!

Hair: >TRUTH< Danni - mocha
Eyes: IKON Perspective Eyes - Hazel (S)
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::.Charmy(A)2
Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth Pro v2.0 
Sweater: {Petite Bowtique} Ghosty Sweatshirt (this weeks 50L Friday!)
Pants: .: Petite Bowtique :. Dark Jeans W/ Glitter
Shoes: -Marmelade- Funky Boots 2 - Dark Roses
Glasses: Reek - Augie Glasses (retired item)
Necklace: ~Bebe'Licious~ Bottle Cap Necklace - Silver {And fly}
Camera & Pose: -G[b]R- Family Poses - My Camera (LLL) (retired item)
Dresser: floorplan. ombre dresser

No comments:

Post a Comment