Friday, October 4, 2013

✿ LOTD 017 ✿

So I was very excited when my interest in blogging for the Little Closet was accepted and I was added to the group! I LOVE this store a ton and can't wait until it is filled with more items! She always has some of the cutest things ever, and not to mention her mes jeans and shorts are my all time favorites ever....This week shes doing gatchatopia and has made the cutest little scarves! I thought it would be cute to give ya a taste :D



I am also going to include the legend so that you can see how many and what kinds are available...


So all of them are available at gatchatopia! so go check them out....

Hair: *Dura-Boys&Girls*48(Mocha)

Eyes: IKON Perspective Eyes - Hazel

Skin: .::Mother Goose's::.Charmy(A)2

Cardigan: Little Closet - Cardi Combo - Natural Pack

Pants: Little Closet - Dark Wash Jeans

Shoes: {Petite Bowtique} Tams Glitter - White RARE



No comments:

Post a Comment