Monday, October 14, 2013

✿ LOTD 026 ✿

Well it's officially the end of summer, and I love fall, but will be sad to see my tank tops go. I will however be wearing this skirt with some leggings because it's too cute to put away til spring! Not to mention that paired with lil combat boots it will be the perfect fall combination! Just felt like taking one more summer outfit pic, even tho if I went by RL standards here in Texas I could wear this outfit in December too lol. Enjoy the cooler temperatures everybody!


Hair: -LaViere- Gemma Side Part/WoodBark

Eyes: IKON Perspective Eyes - Hazel (S)

Skin: .::Mother Goose's::.Charmy(A)2

Shirt: {Petite Bowtique} White Ruffle Tank

Skirt: {PB} Black Ruffle Bottoms

Boots: -Marmelade- Funky Boots 2 - Pastel Pink

Necklace: Noodles - Toy Alien Necklace Short RARE

No comments:

Post a Comment