Wednesday, October 9, 2013

✿ LOTD 023 ✿

Soooooo, my dad showed me this place a while back because they have some amazing things here. It's called PiPo and its all kinda Disney based stuff, with other stuff mixed in. I fell in love with this set of jammies that has a hood for a costume. The owners of this store are some of the nicest, most humble people I have met in SL and therefore I will shop there on a regular basis! If your wanting to be a monster or just pick up the cute lil Candy bucket you really should check them out. The jammies are at the Fall Festival, but I am going to include a link to their mainstore because they have totally and amazingly decorated that sim to be so kid friendly. I LOVE walking through it and seem to always find something new to look at.


Costume: {PiPo} Little Monster Costume <Pink> @ Fall Festival

Candy Bucket: {PiPo} Little Mousie Candy Bucket @ Fall Festival

Pose: [SC] Say Cheese! ~Happy Halloween~ @ Fall Festival

Here is the Limo if you wanna pick any of these items up!

I felt like I should totally add just a random picture of myself in one of my favorite things from their store. It has sounds and actually makes me feel super fast when I run! They even have the shirt to make you look like Buzz too!


Hair: .ploom. Browns 1 - Wurlie

Shirt and Shoes: {PiPo} Little Space Ranger 

Wings: {Pipo} Little Space Ranger Wings

Shorts: Little Closet - Stone Wash Denim Shorts



No comments:

Post a Comment